WELCOME!

Browse the over 1,000 recipes for the beginner to the experienced cook... with lots of photos and all with easy to follow instructions, helpful hints and tips...plus loads of information..... enjoy!







Never Miss a Post... Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or Subscribe to Our Feeds Via a Reader

Let’s Talk Turkey


The start of November starts thoughts of the holidays… and I’m right there with you. I’ve decided to start the first week of November off with a Guide to Turkeys and Thanksgiving.

I thought by doing this early you could make your decisions in time to take advantage of any sales that your area might have. I hope you find the information helpful…. I will try and provide you with additional links to other sites and phone numbers to call that you might find helpful.

The goal is to have a wonderful, relaxing holiday and most of all being able to enjoy it with family and friends.

Photo from holidayfoodsafety.org

2 comments:

A Year on the Grill November 1, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

I am smoking my first turkey of the season tomorrow... I love Turkey

Linda November 1, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Us too! We're having a breast tomorrow night.

.
Mexican Recipes You May Like


Mexican Omelet

Foodie Blogroll

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP