Party Food List

Tip of the Day:

For years, my Mother has always “posted” on the refrigerator door a list, of all the foods she intends to serve, when she has a party or holiday dinner. I admit, growing up, I used to roll my eyes…. but she had good reason to make that list… it was so she wouldn’t forget something. I can’t tell you how many times… after a party I’ve given, I find something…in the fridge or the pantry that I was going to put out and forgot. I have a habit of forgetting something in the microwave too…. hearing it bing and thinking I’d get it in a minute… only to forget it. I have in recent years decided my Mother wasn’t so silly after all… I now make a list and post it on the refrigerator door.

No comments:

Looking for More Recipes?

If you are looking for more recipes click the "Older Posts" link to page back to older posts or go to the archives in the right column. The list of labels at the bottom in the right column will help you find specific types of recipes or try our search engine at the top and search by name or ingredient.


What's more comforting on a cold day than Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup? .. and it's so easy to make!

Chicken Noodle Soup