Recipe: French Vanilla Cool Whip Cookies


These French Vanilla Cool Whip Cookies are quick and easy... and I do mean quick and easy cookies.... a terrific lunchbox treat that you can whip up in no time!
TIPS
You can use any flavor cake mix you like... actually you really can use any brand you like... I happen to use Duncan Hines...
I used a French Vanilla cake mix which made a sweet cookie... chocolate would make a more kid-friendly flavor cookie... this flavor would be a great addition to a dessert tray though...
I didn't use French Vanilla Cool Whip.. I thought that would be overkill ... I would consider using it if I used a regular yellow cake mix.
I used a measuring cup to measure the Cool Whip.... which ended up to be about 1/2 a container.  Some recipes say to use 8 oz containers... I personally think that would be too much... these came out perfect using 1 cup of Cool Whip.
I rolled my little dough balls in confectioner's sugar ... which also added to the sweetness... I'm not crazy about sweet cookies... but my taste tester thought they were mighty fine.  This step is optional.
Mix the dough as directed in a standing mixer.. it's really sticky and the paddle attachment will get it well mixed.
Since the dough is so sticky and hard to handle... I used a melon baller (for 1 inch sized balls) to drop the dough on the cookie sheet.. it made it quick and easy to drop them.. and they all came out picture perfect!






Recipe:  French Vanilla Cool Whip Cookies
All you need:
1 Duncan Hines French Vanilla cake mix
1 egg
1 cup Cool Whip
1/4 cup Confectioner's sugar
All you need to do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Put the cake mix, and eggs in a bowl of a standing mixer.  Using the paddle attachment, beat until well mixed.
Using a melon baller, scoop dough and roll into little balls.  Roll in confection's sugar.
Drop on a non-stick or parchment lined cookie sheet.
Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Remove from cookie sheet and cool on a rack.

No comments:

Looking for More Recipes?

If you are looking for more recipes click the "Older Posts" link to page back to older posts or go to the archives in the right column. The list of labels at the bottom in the right column will help you find specific types of recipes or try our search engine at the top and search by name or ingredient.


What's more comforting on a cold day than Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup? .. and it's so easy to make!

Chicken Noodle Soup