Recipe: Ham and Cheese Crescents


I’m always looking for a quick and easy spin on a sandwich… I get bored with the plain old bread sandwiches … so I was rummaging through the fridge looking for something to inspire me… sound familiar?

I remembered I’d seen a Ham and Cheese Crescent on Pillsbury.. and thought why not? … and a late Sunday night sandwich was born.

Okay it’s not gourmet… not even close… not even all that inventive… but you know what?… it was good!

TIPS

I used those Extra Large Butter Flake Crescent rolls… glad I did… for a sandwich.. it’s a must… use the smaller ones for little snacks.

I used Swiss cheese… use whatever cheese strikes your fancy…

Spicy brown mustard added a little zip to these babies… and according to my taste tester… made all the difference in his sandwich… personally .. I think he was just hungry… any mustard will be yummy… try it with a Dijon mustard.

So when you’re hungry and looking for a twist on a sandwich.. try this one.. I’m sure you will like it!






Recipe: Ham and Cheese Crescents

All you need:

1 can Big N Buttery Crescent Rolls
Thin sliced deli ham
Sliced deli Swiss cheese
Spicy brown mustard

All you need to do:

Preheat the oven according to package instructions.

Unroll the crescent dough and separate into triangles.

Spread mustard lightly on each triangle.

Lay a folded piece of deli ham and Swiss cheese on each triangle and roll up as you normally would.

Bake according to package instructions … until golden brown.

Serve warm.

No comments:

Looking for More Recipes?

If you are looking for more recipes click the "Older Posts" link to page back to older posts or go to the archives in the right column. The list of labels at the bottom in the right column will help you find specific types of recipes or try our search engine at the top and search by name or ingredient.


What's more comforting on a cold day than Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup? .. and it's so easy to make!

Chicken Noodle Soup