WELCOME!

Browse the over 1,000 recipes for the beginner to the experienced cook... with lots of photos and all with easy to follow instructions, helpful hints and tips...plus loads of information..... enjoy!







Never Miss a Post... Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or Subscribe to Our Feeds Via a Reader

How to Check the Size of a Bundt Pan


Recipes sometimes specify the size Bundt Pan you need…. for example… one of my recipes specifically says to use a 12 cup Bundt pan… honestly I’ve been baking with this pan for so many years, I never knew the size…















So I took out my liquid measuring cup and filled it with water and poured it into the pan (to the very top).

I kept track of how much I poured in… it measured just how much my pan holds… well.. lo and behold… it’s a 12 cup Bundt pan… bingo… I’m in luck. If you’re unsure of just how big your pan is… measure it with water.

0 comments:

.

Foodie Blogroll

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP