Product Review: Vacu Vin Garlic Press


Several weeks ago I was sent this Garlic Press from Vacu Vin to review. Initially I thought it was similar to my own garlic press that I’ve been using which is a good quality…. but after using the Vac Vin Garlic Press I realized that this press goes above and beyond. My garlic press can be a pain scraping the pressed garlic from the bottom of the press…. the Vacu Vin has a nifty feature… a lever that scrapes the garlic from the raster. It’s design is definitely unique and very handy.

The press is made of a heavier gauge metal, it’s easy to use and clean. I would definitely recommend this garlic press over the others found in stores. While it is a little more expensive than some other garlic presses around…. It will definitely out last and out perform its competitors.

In fact, a word about Vacu Vin products…. I recently was in need of a couple of different gadgets and went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and lo and behold there were Vacu Vin products, so we decided to try them since we’ve been so impressed with what I have reviewed…. I must say we have been more than satisfied with their superior quality. They’re well made and durable. So when choosing kitchen gadgets, look to Vacu Vin and compare…. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

The Garlic Press is available at Amazon.

1 comment:

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

mine is sooooo old...good tip on the company, will keep an eye out

Looking for More Recipes?

If you are looking for more recipes click the "Older Posts" link to page back to older posts or go to the archives in the right column. The list of labels at the bottom in the right column will help you find specific types of recipes or try our search engine at the top and search by name or ingredient.


What's more comforting on a cold day than Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup? .. and it's so easy to make!

Chicken Noodle Soup