WELCOME!

Browse the over 1,000 recipes for the beginner to the experienced cook... with lots of photos and all with easy to follow instructions, helpful hints and tips...plus loads of information..... enjoy!







Never Miss a Post... Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or Subscribe to Our Feeds Via a Reader

Using a Melon Ball Scoop to Drop Cookies onto a Baking Sheet



Cooking Tip of the Day

I like to use a melon ball scoop to drop my cookie dough onto baking sheets. I have a very small one… that I use for those cookies that call for rounded teaspoons… and a larger one that I use when I need rounded tablespoons dropped.

I took my teaspoon measuring spoon and put water into it and poured it into the scoop to test how much the scoop held… it is a perfect teaspoon…. And I did likewise for the larger scoop… it’s a perfect tablespoon.

Not only is it quick and easy to drop the dough by using the scoop… your cookies also come out more uniform and they all bake evenly. I saw this tip somewhere a long time ago and tried it… and never looked back.

0 comments:

.

Foodie Blogroll

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP