Using a Melon Ball Scoop to Drop Cookies onto a Baking Sheet



Cooking Tip of the Day

I like to use a melon ball scoop to drop my cookie dough onto baking sheets. I have a very small one… that I use for those cookies that call for rounded teaspoons… and a larger one that I use when I need rounded tablespoons dropped.

I took my teaspoon measuring spoon and put water into it and poured it into the scoop to test how much the scoop held… it is a perfect teaspoon…. And I did likewise for the larger scoop… it’s a perfect tablespoon.

Not only is it quick and easy to drop the dough by using the scoop… your cookies also come out more uniform and they all bake evenly. I saw this tip somewhere a long time ago and tried it… and never looked back.

No comments:

Looking for More Recipes?

If you are looking for more recipes click the "Older Posts" link to page back to older posts or go to the archives in the right column. The list of labels at the bottom in the right column will help you find specific types of recipes or try our search engine at the top and search by name or ingredient.


What's more comforting on a cold day than Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup? .. and it's so easy to make!

Chicken Noodle Soup