WELCOME!

Browse the over 1,000 recipes for the beginner to the experienced cook... with lots of photos and all with easy to follow instructions, helpful hints and tips...plus loads of information..... enjoy!







Never Miss a Post... Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or Subscribe to Our Feeds Via a Reader

Cranberry Liqueur


For a nice little different touch you might want to consider a cranberry liqueur for a surprise after dinner drink for a Thanksgiving turkey dinner… it’s also good with apple pie…

When I was first married, my husband bought a bottle of Boggs Cranberry Liqueur for Thanksgiving…. It was the perfect after dinner liqueur for Thanksgiving… it had a rich cranberry flavor. A very nice smooth flavor… and ending to a perfect meal.

Sadly, I understand the company stopped making it over ten years ago… but I have seen another cranberry liqueur called Black Duck that according to several sources is very similar…

This is just a thought …. something a little different for the adults after Thanksgiving dinner.

2 comments:

A Year on the Grill November 15, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

a great idea, I like to have a specialty drink available at special occasions. This will indeed make a great item to serve

shorty November 16, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Many years ago someone told me about this. But they mixed it with 7-UP. I'm always willing to try new stuff... But to find a Cranberry Liquor in my small town.... IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

.

Foodie Blogroll

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP