Freezing Portions for Another Meal Time

Tip of the Day

A couple of weeks ago I posted my Hungarian Beef Goulash recipe. I inadvertently forgot to post this tip that went with it. It can be difficult cooking for small families, especially one or two people…. But why deprive yourself of some delicious home-cooked meals when you can divide it up and freeze some for another day.

I did that with the Hungarian Beef Goulash I made. We ate it the first night and a couple of nights later we had leftovers. Well…. we still had leftovers… so I popped it into a freezer safe container and froze it. It will be perfect for me when Warren goes on his 12 day business trip.. I won’t have to cook for atleast one day… I will have to make some noodles… but that's quick and this way I get a hearty meal when I ordinarily wouldn’t.

2 comments:

Mary said...

its cool to pop in the freezer leftovers , i do that often , it comes in handy when you don't want to cook or don't have time !

Linda said...

Absolutely!

Looking for More Recipes?

If you are looking for more recipes click the "Older Posts" link to page back to older posts or go to the archives in the right column. The list of labels at the bottom in the right column will help you find specific types of recipes or try our search engine at the top and search by name or ingredient.


What's more comforting on a cold day than Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup? .. and it's so easy to make!

Chicken Noodle Soup