Buying Guides for a Crowd


I love to throw a party…. I love it all… the planning… the prep… the cooking… the serving… the party! It’s taken a long time to learn just how much to make for a crowd…. I never want to run out of something… not that it’s a bad thing really… it just means everyone really liked what I served…. but it’s just me…. I want to have enough for everyone…. and I still to this day… make too much…. I have gotten better over the years…. I really don’t want to waste food, time and money… and I definitely don’t want to be eating leftovers for a week.

I came across a food purchasing guide years ago from Pillsbury… some things I disagreed with (so obviously I left those out) but some things I found especially helpful… with the spring celebration season just beginning …. I thought I would share them with you.

I will publish a number of buying guides for my Tips of the Day in the coming days….

I hope you find them helpful.







Here are some links to great posts that may help you plan your party:

Fruit and Vegetable Buying Guide for a Crowd

Meats, Cheeses (Cold Cuts) and Condiment Buying Guide for a Crowd

Coffee and Tea Buying Guide for a Crowd

No comments:

Looking for More Recipes?

If you are looking for more recipes click the "Older Posts" link to page back to older posts or go to the archives in the right column. The list of labels at the bottom in the right column will help you find specific types of recipes or try our search engine at the top and search by name or ingredient.


What's more comforting on a cold day than Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup? .. and it's so easy to make!

Chicken Noodle Soup