Recipe: Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Margarita

I am a firm believer in making non-alcoholic beverages available for guests. I also think it’s important to make them as festive as the alcoholic ones…. So here is a recipe for a non-alcoholic Frozen Strawberry Margarita…

Cheers!

Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Margarita Recipe:

All you need:

2 ounces of non-alcoholic Strawberry Schnapps
½ ounce Sweet & Sour Mix
½ cup of crushed ice

All you need to do:

Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.

Pour into a chilled glass rimmed with sugar.

2 comments:

Dr24Hours said...

Thank you so much! As you know, I'm an alcoholic. Since I gave up drinking I find that two things happen (I'm going to post about this on my blog too!). One is that I get bored easily with non-alcoholic drinks like soda. The other is that people who don't know I don't drink keep offering me drinks. Having something like this out will make it so that I can appear to be having a drink, and no one will be the wiser.

Thanks!!

Linda said...

You are very welcome.... and that is precisely my reason for doing this.... I always include something spiffy and try really hard to make it the same in non-alcoholic version... I did a bunch of recipes like this around the holidays too... the recipes are under beverages in the label tab... enjoy!

Looking for More Recipes?

If you are looking for more recipes click the "Older Posts" link to page back to older posts or go to the archives in the right column. The list of labels at the bottom in the right column will help you find specific types of recipes or try our search engine at the top and search by name or ingredient.


What's more comforting on a cold day than Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup? .. and it's so easy to make!

Chicken Noodle Soup