WELCOME!

Browse the over 1,000 recipes for the beginner to the experienced cook... with lots of photos and all with easy to follow instructions, helpful hints and tips...plus loads of information..... enjoy!







Never Miss a Post... Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or Subscribe to Our Feeds Via a Reader

Party Food List

Tip of the Day:

For years, my Mother has always “posted” on the refrigerator door a list, of all the foods she intends to serve, when she has a party or holiday dinner. I admit, growing up, I used to roll my eyes…. but she had good reason to make that list… it was so she wouldn’t forget something. I can’t tell you how many times… after a party I’ve given, I find something…in the fridge or the pantry that I was going to put out and forgot. I have a habit of forgetting something in the microwave too…. hearing it bing and thinking I’d get it in a minute… only to forget it. I have in recent years decided my Mother wasn’t so silly after all… I now make a list and post it on the refrigerator door.

0 comments:

.
Mexican Recipes You May Like


Mexican Omelet

Foodie Blogroll

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP