Commentary: Pasta Dishes – Creative Alternatives

Whether I’m cooking for the family or just the two of us or a dinner party… I love to create Pasta Dishes or Tosses. The possibilities are limitless. Pick a type of pasta, pick a set of ingredients and pick a sauce. It’s as simple as that. Add some fresh bread, a salad and some good wine and you can have a memorable dinner.

Mind you, depending on the likes and dislikes of your kids, and what you pick for ingredients, even the pickiest eaters will love it.

I will publish sauce recipes for examples… feel free to experiment … and for heaven’s sakes let me know how it worked out. Experimented and had a winner?... Drop me an email with the recipe for me to try, I’m always looking for great ideas.

I will also publish a few ingredient combinations for you to start thinking about what might work for you and your family or guests. Again… let me know how it went.

Don’t be afraid of it not working out… I’ve had plenty of so-so meals… not so much with pasta but other things I’ve tried… but that’s for another post… but if I hadn’t tried things or experimented I wouldn’t have come up with some of my families favorite meals… so I’m more than willing to take the risk of failure… you should too.

Stop back often as I publish all day long.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Looking for More Recipes?

If you are looking for more recipes click the "Older Posts" link to page back to older posts or go to the archives in the right column. The list of labels at the bottom in the right column will help you find specific types of recipes or try our search engine at the top and search by name or ingredient.


What's more comforting on a cold day than Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup? .. and it's so easy to make!

Chicken Noodle Soup