WELCOME!

Browse the over 1,000 recipes for the beginner to the experienced cook... with lots of photos and all with easy to follow instructions, helpful hints and tips...plus loads of information..... enjoy!







Never Miss a Post... Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or Subscribe to Our Feeds Via a Reader

Freshness of Eggs

Tip of the Day:


To test an egg for freshness, place it in a bowl of cold water. A fresh egg will sink to the bottom. An older egg will start to skim the water’s surface. A stale egg will float and should be thrown away.

2 comments:

Bertha P January 4, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Speaking of eggs, I wanted to share a discovery I made. Eggs that have been pasteurized in the shell! I couldn't believe the great fresh taste.

I have young children, so I'm always so careful about handling eggs and not letting them eat cookie dough. Now though I don't have to worry about that.

I just wish more stores carried them. I don't understand why they're not everywhere?

dpanupam March 26, 2009 at 4:01 AM  

Thats a very interesting post. I have been inspired. Thanks. Web Designer

.

Foodie Blogroll

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP