WELCOME!

Browse the over 1,000 recipes for the beginner to the experienced cook... with lots of photos and all with easy to follow instructions, helpful hints and tips...plus loads of information..... enjoy!







Never Miss a Post... Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or Subscribe to Our Feeds Via a Reader

Flipping Tortillas

Tip of the Day:

Okay so you've layered your perfect quesadilla with all the ingredients and heated the first side, now if you don’t have a quesadilla maker or sandwich press, you have to flip it.

I use a plate larger than the tortilla. I slide the quesadilla off the griddle and onto the plate. Then holding the plate in the palm of my hand I quickly flip the griddle over on to the top of the plate and then quickly flip it right-side up, and remove the plate from the top. It’s a challenge but believe it or not… you can be an expert in no time.

Honestly, I want a quesadilla maker for Christmas, they’re not expensive and if your family loves quesadillas, it’s well worth it. I was looking around the net recently and saw them for about $30 and up.

2 comments:

shorty December 5, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

I use one tortilla, put "the fixins" on 1/2 of it and then fold over the tortilla to cover.

I'll have to try your way next time.

Meet Linda December 7, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

Shorty... your way sounds easier... well actually the tortilla press would probably be the easiest

.

Foodie Blogroll

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP