Kicking Off Valentine’s Week


This week, as we lead up to Valentine’s Day … I’m going to post a number of meal ideas ….for Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners….

Since Valentine’s Day falls on a Sunday this year… next Sunday to be exact… it leaves the door open for a number of ways to celebrate….something special for each meal...

Romantic meals for two… family oriented celebratory meals… and a combination of both…. there will be a number of great meals ideas … from soups to desserts and everything in between… I’ll dig in my archives and find the very best recipes to highlight… and add new ones too…

I hope you make me a regular stop on your web surfing so you don’t miss a thing.

So let’s get started!

I thought I would start off Valentine’s Week with a sweet…. and not a chocolate one… gasp!... don’t worry there will be plenty of chocolate to go around before the week is out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I look forward to this, since I have absolutely no Valentines food plans. :-)

Looking for More Recipes?

If you are looking for more recipes click the "Older Posts" link to page back to older posts or go to the archives in the right column. The list of labels at the bottom in the right column will help you find specific types of recipes or try our search engine at the top and search by name or ingredient.


What's more comforting on a cold day than Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup? .. and it's so easy to make!

Chicken Noodle Soup