WELCOME!

Browse the over 1,000 recipes for the beginner to the experienced cook... with lots of photos and all with easy to follow instructions, helpful hints and tips...plus loads of information..... enjoy!







Never Miss a Post... Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or Subscribe to Our Feeds Via a Reader

Kicking Off Valentine’s Week


This week, as we lead up to Valentine’s Day … I’m going to post a number of meal ideas ….for Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners….

Since Valentine’s Day falls on a Sunday this year… next Sunday to be exact… it leaves the door open for a number of ways to celebrate….something special for each meal...

Romantic meals for two… family oriented celebratory meals… and a combination of both…. there will be a number of great meals ideas … from soups to desserts and everything in between… I’ll dig in my archives and find the very best recipes to highlight… and add new ones too…

I hope you make me a regular stop on your web surfing so you don’t miss a thing.

So let’s get started!

I thought I would start off Valentine’s Week with a sweet…. and not a chocolate one… gasp!... don’t worry there will be plenty of chocolate to go around before the week is out.

1 comments:

highlandsranchfoodie February 8, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

Well, I look forward to this, since I have absolutely no Valentines food plans. :-)

.

Foodie Blogroll

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP