WELCOME!

Browse the over 1,000 recipes for the beginner to the experienced cook... with lots of photos and all with easy to follow instructions, helpful hints and tips...plus loads of information..... enjoy!







Never Miss a Post... Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or Subscribe to Our Feeds Via a Reader

And The Winners Are…..


As promised…. I’m posting the winners from last week’s Country Bob’s Give-Away… thank you to all who participated….

To the winners…

Please email your name and address to cookingtipoftheday@gmail.com … I will forward it to Country Bob who will send you two bottles of Country Bob’s All-Purpose Sauce. I’ll email you when I've sent the information on…. let me know when you receive your gift from Country Bob. I hope you enjoy his sauce!

Now for the winners…. (drum roll please)

Year on the Grill

highlandsranchfoodie

To all you that didn't win... I hope you still try Country Bob's Sauces... they are terrific... go to their website to find a location near you or to order directly from them... tell 'em Linda sent ya!

3 comments:

A Year on the Grill October 13, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

whoo whoo... Thanks for the contest... a great deal for all

sherri October 13, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

COngrats to the winners and I use this sauce and it is great!

highlandsranchfoodie October 13, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

yippie-i-o-ky-ya Thanks so much for the contest. I look forward to receiving the product.

.

Foodie Blogroll

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP