WELCOME!

Browse the over 1,000 recipes for the beginner to the experienced cook... with lots of photos and all with easy to follow instructions, helpful hints and tips...plus loads of information..... enjoy!







Never Miss a Post... Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or Subscribe to Our Feeds Via a Reader

Just Wanted to Let You Know..

I just wanted to let my readers know.... I'm sure you've noticed I've been publishing at odd times... albeit everyday... but definitely not like my usual schedule...

Well.... it seems I pulled a muscle in my lower back... and I've been flat out on my back for 3 days... it gets better every day but I have to tell you it hasn't been easy... you have no idea just how much a particular muscle does until you pull it.... probably the most frustrating part is I have no idea how I did it... I do know my vacuuming the house and washing the kitchen floor on Sunday was probably not the smartest thing I ever decided to do... that was what did me in... big time.

So bear with me.... I'll be back to normal in a day or two (I'm determined)... oh and if you know anyone who has pulled a muscle in their back... they need rest... and tell them NOT to vacuum... or wash floors... you just don't want to tick off that little teeny weeny muscle cuz trust me... it will make your life miserable.

Thanks for being patient with me.

5 comments:

girlichef May 20, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

You take your time and heal!!! Back problems are the worst kind:( I hope you're back to 100% soon!

Coleen's Recipes May 20, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

I'm so sorry to hear you aren't well. Back problems plague my husband so I know how debilitating they can be. Rest and don't worry about scheduling ...we want you to feel better.

Donna-FFW May 20, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

I am so sorry to hear that.. Back pain is the worst. I hope you feel much better real soon!

Linda May 21, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

Thank you all for your kind comments... I did wake up this morning feeling pretty good.... I'm achy now... which is a whole lot better than it was... but I do intend to take it easy...

Thanks again.

AnyEdge May 22, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Linda,

So sorry you aren't feeling up to par. Thank you so much for all your fine recipes!

AnyEdge

.
Mexican Recipes You May Like


Mexican Omelet

Foodie Blogroll

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP